Jobs currently available:
London (with some flexibility around working from home)| Competitive salary, plus pension and benefits
ESG Communications is a boutique public relations agency specialising in responsible investment and sustainability. We are growing and looking for a confident and experienced consultant to oversee and manage our report-production work and engage with our global
working from home.
We are part of the Flag Group
- This is an exciting opportunity to oversee and manage our work producing impact reports for investors. and sustainability reports for companies.
- As Account Director you will be the face of ESG Communications with several clients, managing relationships and workflow. In some cases you will produce much of the content for a report yourself, in other cases you may be overseeing the work of other team members of freelancers and ensuring that quality is maintained, and deadlines are met.
- You will be ‘getting your hands dirty’ where possible, holding interviews with clients and relevant stakeholders to make sure our team is 100% on top of client messaging, the details that need to emerge, and stories they want to tell.
- You will be staying on top of relevant reporting frameworks and changing regulatory requirements from SFDR to GRI. Training is available in some of these elements if you are not currently au fait with such requirements.
- When you are not busy with reports you will be helping out other members of the team with their delivery of written work and media campaigns for our retained clients.
- You will be a flexible member of a small team, helping out with other workloads and new business pitches as required.
- You’re interested in the world of responsible investment and ESG and familiar with organisations like the PRI and CDP. You have experience of, or a demonstrable interest in, the finance sector. You are not afraid of the words: ‘corporate
- You are a confident writer and produce quality written content. You have experience in writing compelling copy, and preferably in writing corporate reports in some form.
You are able to produce content in tight deadlines when required.
- You are professional and polite with clients and have the experience and confidence to constructively challenge them when necessary.
- You are independent-minded and a confident project manager. Able to competently
manage the production of a designed document or a media campaign.
If you’re interested in the role please send a CV and short cover note explaining why to to email@example.com.
London | Salary: Weekly stipend and travel
Duration: 1-3 months (flexible)
ESG Communications is a boutique public relations agency specialising in responsible investment and sustainability. We run a small collegiate team and are looking for an enthusiastic PR intern to work closely with the Account Executive and wider team to support on a variety of tasks. A fantastic opportunity for a graduate or university student looking to learn more about ESG and gain some experience within a fast-paced agency environment.
We are based in East London, near the City, and tend to require at least two days in the office each week.
ESG Communications supports equal opportunities and all our roles are open to applications from all sections of society. We believe you should be free to be who you want to be regardless of race, religion, ethnic origin, different physical ability, sexual orientation or gender identity. We also believe diversity brings extra value to our team.
- You will help the Account Managers and Directors, as required, to undertake research for written articles, research journalists, collate coverage packs and social media.
- You will help the Account Executive with their workload, including maintaining the media database and organising journalist contacts.
- You are likely to be asked to pitch press releases to a small number of media outlets and may join client meetings.
- You are likely to undertake content creation for social media (Twitter and LinkedIn).
- You are a proactive person, who likes to take on tasks independently and is keen to learn.
- You have an interest in sustainability, ESG and/or environmental issues.
- You have strong writing skills and see yourself as a good communicator.
- You are comfortable writing for and posting on social media channels.
- You are professional and polite, organised and unphased by tight deadlines.
- You have a good grasp of Word, Excel and Google Docs.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
31-35 Kirby Street
London, EC1N 8TE
T +44 (0)20 7683 6621