Jobs currently available:
London | Salary: Weekly stipend and travel
Duration: 1-3 months (flexible)
ESG Communications is a boutique public relations agency specialising in responsible investment and sustainability. We run a small collegiate team and are looking for an enthusiastic PR intern to work closely with the Account Executive and wider team to support on a variety of tasks. A fantastic opportunity for a graduate or university student looking to learn more about ESG and gain some experience within a fast-paced agency environment.
We are based in East London, near the City, and tend to require at least two days in the office each week.
ESG Communications supports equal opportunities and all our roles are open to applications from all sections of society. We believe you should be free to be who you want to be regardless of race, religion, ethnic origin, different physical ability, sexual orientation or gender identity. We also believe diversity brings extra value to our team.
- You will help the Account Managers and Directors, as required, to undertake research for written articles, research journalists, collate coverage packs and social media.
- You will help the Account Executive with their workload, including maintaining the media database and organising journalist contacts.
- You are likely to be asked to pitch press releases to a small number of media outlets and may join client meetings.
- You are likely to undertake content creation for social media (Twitter and LinkedIn).
- You are a proactive person, who likes to take on tasks independently and is keen to learn.
- You have an interest in sustainability, ESG and/or environmental issues.
- You have strong writing skills and see yourself as a good communicator.
- You are comfortable writing for and posting on social media channels.
- You are professional and polite, organised and unphased by tight deadlines.
- You have a good grasp of Word, Excel and Google Docs.
For more information please contact email@example.com
London (with opportunity to work from home)
Salary range: Competitive
ESG Communications is a boutique public relations agency specialising in responsible investment and sustainability. We are growing and looking for a confident and experienced consultant to work with our global client list, write compelling content, and liaise with the media.
This is a full-time contract, with a three-month probationary period within a small, dedicated team. We are based in London Fields in East London, near the City, and have potential flexibility around working from home.
- As a Senior Account Manager/Director you will be the face of ESG Communications with several clients, managing retained monthly work, winning media coverage for them and delivering their communications strategies.
- Great content is at the heart of what we do and you will need to be an excellent wordsmith. Whether you are editing a detailed report, composing tweets or articles from scratch or polishing articles from junior members of staff.
- It’s important that you have a passion for, or some experience of, responsible investment, ESG and sustainability.
- You will need a nose for news. You must have the ability to take a client’s report, research or new product and fashion it into a newsworthy press release. Knowledge of key media covering the worlds of investment and the environment is essential.
- You are a confident project manager. Able to competently manage the production of a designed document or a media campaign.
- You will be a flexible member of a small team, helping out with other workloads and new business pitches as required.
- You’re interested in the world of responsible investment and ESG and familiar with organisations like the PRI and CDP.
- You are an experienced media and communications operator. You have knowledge of the main titles covering investment, business and/or the environment, and you are passionate about delivering messages in a way that makes a real impact.
- You are professional and polite with clients and have the experience and confidence to constructively challenge them when necessary.
- You have the ideas and commercial sense to help clients find new ways to communicate their messages and create successful campaigns.
- You have experience of social media and digital marketing, able to work with designers to deliver communication campaigns through social media and interested in exploring new digital tools.
- You’re unphased by tight deadlines.
- You are organised and independent – able to be left with project and run with it.
If you’re interested in the role please send a CV and short cover note explaining why by Thursday 30 September 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WeWork, Keltan House
115 Mare St,
London, E8 4RU
T +44 (0)20 7683 6621