Jobs currently available:
London | Salary: Weekly stipend and travel
Duration: 1-3 months (flexible)
ESG Communications is a boutique public relations agency specialising in responsible investment and sustainability. We run a small collegiate team and are looking for an enthusiastic PR intern to work closely with the Account Executive and wider team to support on a variety of tasks. A fantastic opportunity for a graduate or university student looking to learn more about ESG and gain some experience within a fast-paced agency environment.
We are based in East London, near the City, and tend to require at least two days in the office each week.
ESG Communications supports equal opportunities and all our roles are open to applications from all sections of society. We believe you should be free to be who you want to be regardless of race, religion, ethnic origin, different physical ability, sexual orientation or gender identity. We also believe diversity brings extra value to our team.
- You will help the Account Managers and Directors, as required, to undertake research for written articles, research journalists, collate coverage packs and social media.
- You will help the Account Executive with their workload, including maintaining the media database and organising journalist contacts.
- You are likely to be asked to pitch press releases to a small number of media outlets and may join client meetings.
- You are likely to undertake content creation for social media (Twitter and LinkedIn).
- You are a proactive person, who likes to take on tasks independently and is keen to learn.
- You have an interest in sustainability, ESG and/or environmental issues.
- You have strong writing skills and see yourself as a good communicator.
- You are comfortable writing for and posting on social media channels.
- You are professional and polite, organised and unphased by tight deadlines.
- You have a good grasp of Word, Excel and Google Docs.
For more information please contact email@example.com
31-35 Kirby Street
London, EC1N 8TE
T +44 (0)20 7683 6621